1. Please be sure to send a nutritious snack every day.
**Please note - we are a PEANUT FREE classroom. Keep this in mind when sending in a snack with your child.
2. Our lunch is 11:02 – 11:32. Please no lunch visitors until after Labor Day.
3. August specials calendar august_specials.pdf
4. If you didn’t join our class directory at Meet and Greet, please click on the link below.
5. Please see the note below from administration.
I am looking forward to an excellent year in 5th grade!!
Thank you for coming to Meet and Greet today! We are aware that many of you have questions about movement between classrooms for academic needs. As mentioned last Spring in an email sent to all rising 4th and 5th grade parents, teachers will be spending the first two weeks of school getting to know their homerooms, assessing student needs, and building a strong, collaborative community. Prior to Open House, you will receive notification as to whether your child is moving to another classroom for instruction in one or more content areas.
There is an AC informational meeting at 5:00 on August 8th in the ILC when all AC questions can be answered by those teachers. You can then attend the PTA meeting at 6:00 and your homeroom teacher’s Open House at 6:30.
Thank you for holding all AC questions until after this time.