Math: Bar and picture graphs
Reading/Language Arts: Context clues (using information gained from pictures and words)
Writing: Personal narrative
Social Studies: Creek and Cherokee Indians (Sequoyah)
*October specials calendar october_specials.pdf
*ILC lesson and check out on Monday. Please return any books you have at home so your child can get new ones!
*Wednesday we have our field trip to the Cobb County Fire Safety Village. Please have your child wear their maroon Kind is the New Cool t-shirt and tennis shoes.
*Our James Oglethorpe in-school field trip is Friday October 7th. Please return permission slips ASAP if you haven’t already!
Please see the information below regarding the up and coming Walk to School day.
International Walk to School Day at Tritt
Wednesday, Oct. 5
We would like to invite you to walk/ bike to school on Wednesday, Oct 5. You can walk/bike with your parents or you can join the Tritt Staff at the following spots:
- Mrs. Keesling & Mrs. Oubs at the Walden Lane entrance of Chimney Springs.
- Mrs. Gentry at the that top of Revere Circle in Chimney Springs (look for the smiley face balloon)
- Mrs. Smarr & Mrs. McFerrin at the Chimney Springs Clubhouse.
- Mr. Theriault & Mr. Guinta at the YMCA.
- Mrs. DeMeester & Mrs. Kappel at the Walden Estates Dr. Cul-de-Sac.
- If you want to ride your bike, meet Mrs. Dean at the YMCA.